Extra office furniture… Boxes full of files… Extra inventory… These are just three of the reasons that local small businesses lease storage units with Acorn Self Storage in Marlboro, MA. Record retention is another good reason. Retaining records on site can clutter up your office, and, in the end, it is more cost-effective to store those records off site than to pay for additional commercial office space.
Free up valuable office space and empty your overflowing file cabinets and closets. We at Acorn Self Storage are committed to creating a business storage solution that meets your needs.
Business Storage Highlights
- Flexible Storage
- We offer short- and long-term storage arrangements.
- Rental rates are guaranteed for one year.
- Use what you need – There are over 50 different size units to choose from starting at 5′ x 5′ (25 sq. ft.) up to 15′ x 15′ (225 sq ft). Increase/decrease unit sizes as your storage needs change.
- FREE Package Receiving
- When your products and inventory arrive at Acorn Self Storage, our staff will accept delivery on your behalf, then notify you of the delivery – for no extra fee. In fact, in 2011, we accepted over 500 deliveries for our business self storage clients.
- Climate Control
- Whatever your product, from pharmaceutical supplies to electronic equipment, it is safer in a climate controlled environment. Climate control protects against severe temperature changes, fights moisture and is cleaner.
- You have the only key to your unit
- Facility is hardwire monitored into the emergency response facilities – fire and burglary
- CCTV is installed throughout the facility
- We make storing your belongings E-A-S-Y
- We have a 2-foot high and a 4-foot high loading dock for easy, roll-off unloading from your pick up truck or a large delivery truck
- There are a variety of dollies available for you to use
- There is a freight elevator to easily move your goods to the second floor
We offer reasonably-priced storage in over 50 sizes…The common self-storage unit sizes and descriptions of what each can hold are on our What do I Need? page.
Ready to get started? Call us at 508-481-1144 or request a free storage quote now.